From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: 550 error and ECM2
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:24:12 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
My problem is probably more related to my test setup of the ECM2 package than it is SIMS but I figured someone on this list might give me a hint of where to look

This is not a direct answer to your question, but a suggestion for another test.

Get an OS9-capable telnet client, and telnet from the SIMS box to the ECM2 box, and complete a simple mail sending session. You might find out exactly where the error occurs and get a clue from that.

Stefan Jeglinski