From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Mail is stuck
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:31:14 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I have a client on my SIMS server that is having problems receiving mail.  It will begin the download and he says it gets stuck on a particular mail and hangs.  He starts the download again and of course he receives the same mails but it sticks on a random mail.  I have gone in before and deleted the mail he is stuck on and he gets the rest.  This is only happening with one account on my server.  Everyone else is fine.  He is using Outlook and I found out today that he is using Spamkiller.  I don't know anything about this program.  Could it be causing the problem?

LCS
Spell Enterprises