From: Roger Moffat <rogerkiwi@aol.com>
Subject: RBL to Use
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:07:55 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi List

Well after 6-7 years of using SIMS without any kind of Spam filtering on incoming messages I've decided I want to try and set this up.

I have a "small" setup - 14 addresses at 1 domain - with less than 10 of them actively used, but the signal to noise ratio is now very very low - in excess of 90% (perhaps even 95%) of the messages are spam.

The SIMS help manual says "Consult with your provider about the best RBL server available".

Is there one or two "best" blacklists I should enter into the appropriate place in SIMS?

What are others using for this?

Thanks

Roger