From: Alexandre Lollini <alex2@espacelollini.com>
Subject: Re: New RBL from SpamHaus
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:25:01 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

ZEN is the combination of all Spamhaus DNSBLs into one single powerful and
comprehensive blocklist to make querying faster and simpler. It contains the
SBL, the XBL and the new PBL blocklist.

Caution: zen.spamhaus.org replaces sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.

If you are currently using sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org you can now replace
'sbl-xbl' with 'zen' (sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org will eventually become obsolete
and may in the future be withdrawn from service).

Since I changed from sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org to zen.spamhaus.org
I receive a huge amount of spam
in the logs I see that less are blocked by zen.
less meaning that zen works... but it is not enough.

spamtraps are blocking some, but all this together is not enough.

I've always chosen not to use spam filtering others than rbls and spamtraping, and it was always ok.

something seems broken there.

--

Alex
ESPACE Lollini ------------------- www.espacelollini.com