From: billc <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: forwarding spamtraps to an RBL?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:49:46 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 2:15 PM -0500 11/16/06, Charles Mangin wrote:

what i guess i'm looking for is a place that says "send us your spam, we'll make sure nobody else gets it." i've looked around and haven't found such an RBL, but i wonder if the folks on this list have heard of one.

That's why I started using the ASSP content filtering proxy with my SIMS setup.  One of the many features it has is the ability to route spamtrap mail to the spam reporting address.

http://www.maxlyth.com/

(though the xmail server he suggests works fine as a server, I would *not* suggest UMPL for anything other than account management.  It is a lousy webmail server)

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>