From: Support(THS) <support@tinhorse.com>
Subject: Re: Incoming Email Disappearing!
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:34:09 +0000
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Lewis,

Thanks for your quick response.
You need a smtp line in your router. It's been a while but something like

company.co.uk = mail.company.co.uk.smtp
You'll have to excuse my ignorance here - can you explain what the entry:

mail.company.co.uk.smtp

relates to? I can't quite get my head round how it fits into the scheme of things!

Just to recap, my settings for the Mailtron gateway software are:

POP Host = mail.company.co.uk
UserID & PWD

(Local) SMTP Host = company.co.uk

Domains (forwarded to this POP account) = company.co.uk

The domain entry in the General section of the SIMS server = company.co.uk

Thanks again.

--

Dene Stringfellow