From: billc <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: Temp file cannot be created
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:44:31 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 3:03 PM -0500 12/16/06, Aron S. Spencer wrote:
I'm getting a lot of messages in my logs like the followingŠ

11:19:07 1 SMTP-976(flpi113.sbcis.sbc.com) temp file cannot be created

what does it mean, and what might be causing it?

Don't know... is there room on the hard drive? Is the temp folder there?  Maybe run some diagnostic disk on the machine in case there's some corruption there, rebuild desktop, all the usual stuff, and see if that clears it up.

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>