De: Warren Michelsen <Warren@MDCCLXXVI.com>
Sujet: Re: end of an era
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 19:02:38 -0700
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 5:22 PM -0600 2/6/07, Bob Smith sent email regarding Re: end of an era:

I know that many (most?) posting here have moved on from SIMS, but I'm hopeful that this list will stay at least marginally active with general Mac based mail server issues

Count me as one who moved up from SIMS two years ago. Like others, I still find that this list is handy.

Are there any general mail server type lists?

S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste