From: Christopher Bort <cbort@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: end of an era
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 07:47:49 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 02/07/07 at 00:43, Alexandre Lollini wrote:

> This made my day, in fact I just need two accounts, and I want them
> to be @espacelollini.com to look clean.
> Otherwise I will switch to postfix, to go with my webserver on
> regular OSX.

If you decide to go that route, keep in mind that you can now use
CommuniGate Pro for free if you have five or fewer mail accounts. CGPro
would probably have a much shorter learning curve for you than Postfix,
since you're already a SIMS user. Also, you wouldn't have to add

--
Christopher Bort
Homes Magazine

Real Estate Advertising/ Web Products/ Digital Printing Services

Serving: Wine Country Napa & Sonoma County, Marin County, San Francisco Bay
Area, Santa Cruz County, Monterey County , San Luis Obispo County & Santa
Barbara County, Reno/Sparks & Carson Valley, North Lake Tahoe & Truckee &
South Lake Tahoe