From: cb <cb@mythtech.net>
Subject: Re: end of an era
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:35:07 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Feb 7, 2007, at 3:43 AM, Alexandre Lollini wrote:

I now think the best solution for me is no mac, no freeBSD, just relying on experienced pros for a reasonable price, no matter what they are using, as long as I stay in control. Anyone willing to host my email?

If you only need 2 actual email addresses, does your domain registrar offer such service? I use GoDaddy and they give one email account per domain registered, and some huge amount of aliases (I want to say 1000, but I'm too lazy to go double check that number).

For a few dollars more, they will sell you additional email accounts, or, if you have multiple domains, you can just alias from one domain to the account for a 2nd domain.

No idea who you use, but I think these kinds of services are becoming the norm with registrars, so maybe yours offers something similar that will yield you the two accounts you need.

-chris
<www.mythtech.net>