From: Dave Pooser <dave-stalker@pooserville.com>
Subject: Re: end of an era
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:02:06 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
> I now think the best solution for me is no mac, no freeBSD, just
> relying on experienced pros for a reasonable price, no matter what
> they are using, as long as I stay in control. Anyone willing to host
> my email?

The only caveat I'd add is spam filtering is a very individual thing, and
the more control over your server you have the easier it becomes to make
your own decisions on anti-spam measures. Going the hosted route means less
work for you but also less control over spam filtering.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com