From: Christopher Bort <cbort@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: .Mac problems
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:38:48 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 02/23/07 at 10:25, Michael Heth wrote:

> I have been having problems with people sending to my SIMS servers
> from .MAC accounts. This started about a month ago. Has anyone else
> seen this? Here is an error message a user received. Although the one
> below shows "delayed", these messages never do get through. I do not
> have any timeout problems with my server even though the error
> messages says the send timed out.

The specific error cited in the bounce message is a 'read error' from
anvil.serversmiths.com (I take it that's your server?). What does your
server log say about it? You may need to increase your server's logging
detail and have someone send you a test message from .Mac in order to
capture sufficient detail for a diagnosis.

--
Christopher Bort
Homes Magazine

Real Estate Advertising/ Web Products/ Digital Printing Services

Serving: Wine Country Napa & Sonoma County, Marin County, San Francisco Bay
Area, Santa Cruz County, Monterey County , San Luis Obispo County & Santa
Barbara County, Reno/Sparks & Carson Valley, North Lake Tahoe & Truckee &
South Lake Tahoe