From: Jorge Chamorro <bieling@terra.es>
Subject: Re: An elemental question.
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 11:08:23 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks for all that help ! I have already changed it to 25 times @ 15
minutes intervals. Let's see if the messages now make it's way through...

About the other (reverse-DNS lookup) question, I have a problem with
njabl.org. My server's IP is listed there as belonging to a pool of dynamic
IPs, even though in fact it's a rented, non-dynamic, and fixed IP. It is
true that it doesn't resolve the same way in both directions, but is this
enough reason to reject it ? From the point of view of njabl.org it
certainly is, and it looks like more and more servers are starting to lookup
that list...

I don't see how can I solve this problem ?

Thanks,
Jorge.