De: Alexandre Lollini <alex2@espacelollini.com>
Sujet: Re: An elemental question.
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:49:56 +0100
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

On 1 mars 07, at 11:08, Jorge Chamorro imposed structure on a stream of electrons, yielding:

Thanks for all that help ! I have already changed it to 25 times @ 15
minutes intervals. Let's see if the messages now make it's way through...

About the other (reverse-DNS lookup) question, I have a problem with
njabl.org. My server's IP is listed there as belonging to a pool of dynamic
IPs, even though in fact it's a rented, non-dynamic, and fixed IP. It is
true that it doesn't resolve the same way in both directions, but is this
enough reason to reject it ? From the point of view of njabl.org it
certainly is, and it looks like more and more servers are starting to lookup
that list...

I don't see how can I solve this problem ?

the most secure way is to never be an smtp, use an external smtp
this will enable you to get rid of a lot of problems from :
mail.ru, aol.com, etc. etc.
Most of all by not being a smtp you cannot be a spammer.

I'm very happy to not have to do smtp!

if it is possible in your case...

--

Alexandre Lollini -------------- alex2@espacelollini.com
ESPACE Lollini ------------------- www.espacelollini.com

S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste