From: cb <cb@mythtech.net>
Subject: Re: smtp stops responding
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:28:01 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Mar 19, 2007, at 9:20 AM, Charles Mangin wrote:

but hardware problems with the mini set me back a couple of weeks

It is off topic from your question, and certainly from this list, but can I ask what hardware problems you ran into? I happen to have a spare mini here that I'm considering using to move my mail server to as it will be faster, has more ram, quieter, and takes up less power than the mac I am currently using.

I'm just curious if your problems were with a bad mini, or if there is something horribly wrong with the idea of using a mini entirely. My plan was to use the mini, and keep an giant external firewire drive connected to do regular backups.

-chris
<www.mythtech.net>