De: Bob Smith <lists@accurateimage.org>
Sujet: Re: multiple IP addresses
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:17:57 -0500
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

On Mar 19, 2007, at 6:05 PM, Joe Wagner wrote:

Can you tell me what USB dongle you used? Today I received in the mail from Newegg a D-Link DUB-E100. Unfortunately, using Sustworks's GPL drivers (http://sustworks.com/site/news_usb_ethernet.html -- fyi) produced no joy on my 1.66 GHz Intel mini.

I've got a Linksys model # USB200M.  I'm using one of the Sustworks drivers on a G4 Mini.  Works just as well as any PCI ethernet card I've used...  meaning... it just works... I don't ever have to do anything to it.

Bob Smith

Accurate Image • Bob Smith Photographer • Waco Texas USA
http://www.accurateimage.org

S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste