From: Lewis Butler <lbutler@covisp.net>
Subject: Re: Alternatives to CGate Pro? (was Re: end of an era)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 16:40:51 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On May 8, 2007, at 13:32, Elliot Wilen wrote:
On Tuesday, May 8, 2007 7:07 AM, Bill Cole <listbill@scconsult.com> wrote:
At 1:38 AM -0600 5/8/07, Lewis Butler  imposed structure on a stream
of electrons, yielding:
If you want CGate Pro, then pay for CGate Pro.
Absolutely. There is no better choice for a mail system that just
works. MacOS X Server may come close, but it does not really beat CGP
and some people don't like being tied so tightly to Apple.

Thanks very much to both of you. I wanted to make sure that I was making the right decision and not waste time investigating alternatives that might be more profitably spent on configuring CGate and planning the migration, so...thanks.

Really the only down side to CGate Pro is the cost.  I mean, other than that it's a wonderful product that works very very well.

--
Lewis Butler, Owner Covisp.net
240 S Broadway #203, 80209