From: Charles Mangin <option8@option8.com>
Subject: spam samples for bayes training
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:56:44 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
sigh. it's been a while now, and i'm actually starting to miss the ease of administrating SIMS.

now i've got all these advanced features that i must 1> learn how to use 2> learn how to configure and 3> learn how to fix when they break.

one of them that i'm working on now is bayesian filtering within spamassassin. i've got it marking/learning spam and ham, but it's slow going. what i'd love to find is a compilation of example spams that i can dump into my database so it can start with a critical mass of spam to check against. jumpstart the "training" process, so to speak.

do any mail admins on this list know where to get such an archive, other than to open up one of my own domains to the floodgates and just capture it myself?

  charles mangin | Alpha Geek and Chief Mental Hygienist
  option8@option8.com
  http://mentalhygiene.com