From: Dave Pooser <dave-stalker@pooserville.com>
Subject: Re: Off-topic: Using OS X as secondary mail server
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:50:45 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
> Unfortunately, the MacOS X Server community doesn't seem to be a
> terribly vibrant one (unless I'm missing something...) for tips on
> deviating from "normal" usage.

It's narrowed its focus in the last year or two, and has become home to a
prime example of that particularly annoying subgroup of expert who thrives
on mocking and belittling other posters, which tends to drive away the
mid-level folks who do some outside the box things but aren't confident or
thick-skinned enough to take the abuse. It's a shame, but there you go.

In a side note, I ran into a Bill Cole at WWDC and thought I might have the
chance to buy you one or more $BEVERAGE for all the knowledge you've shared
on this list in the past, but it turned out to be a different person. I bet
that happens more often to people with the last name "Cole" than with the
last name "Pooser."  :^)
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com