De: Bill Cole <listbill@scconsult.com>
Sujet: Re: Reverse DNS entries and Host name
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 00:32:50 -0400
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 1:56 PM +1000 8/7/07, Wayne Irvine  imposed structure on a stream of electrons, yielding:
Bill Cole at listbill@scconsult.com wrote:

 The greeting string on your server
 has the old SIMS bug of no hostname in the banner string, meaning
 that the first token after the reply code number is "Stalker" but
 that's not likely to be an operational problem. Rather, it appears
 that your server is running on 203.24.144.35, an address with NO
 reverse DNS.

Ok, working on the Reverse DNS issue.

Do you have a link to the last version?

I had to but it appears corrupt so I used the previous release.

ftp://ftp.stalker.com/pub/SIMS/SIMS-PPC-18b9d14.sit.hqx look valid to me for the PowerPC version, ftp://ftp.stalker.com/pub/SIMS/SIMS-68k-18b9d14.sit.hqx for the 68k version

--
Bill Cole
bill@scconsult.com