From: cb <cb@mythtech.net>
Subject: Re: dictionary
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:11:13 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Aug 14, 2007, at 11:03 AM, David Muszynski wrote:

I thought SIMS already did that of sorts. If too many bad addresses were sent from the same IP in a row, it did a temp ban on that IP address. But maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Right, but I think that the OP has moved on to Exim IIRC.

Haha... that's funny, move to a more modern mail server, and then get nailed with an attack that good 'ol SIMS would have stopped.

:-)

(that said, I too no longer run SIMS, I just stay here for the wealth of knowledge)

-chris
<www.mythtech.net>