From: Paul Galati <pgalati@jackrouse.com>
Subject: SMTP Listener goes DEAF
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:59:34 -0400
To: <SIMS@stalker.com>
13:05:07 1 SMTP(tcp) Failed to accept connection from [85.61.15.69:4727].
Error Code=-3158, OTLook=16, State=4

after this statement is written to the log file, SIMS will no longer
receive smtp connections.  I have to change the receive connections to
zero, save, then change to 50 again for new incoming connections to take
place.  When I change the smtp receive connections to zero, I get a
listener unbind failed message in the log.  Turning off RBL seems to
reduce the frequency of this message, but not eliminate it.  The computer
reboot itself each morning

Any suggestions?

Paul