From: cb <cb@mythtech.net>
Subject: Re: SIMS won't send for device (was Re: Ping list (sorry but have seen nothing for days))
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:41:22 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Sep 24, 2007, at 11:14 AM, NetHead wrote:

If you have any more ideas, I'm willing to listen. Or if I missed
something in my explanation above, let me know.

can you run some kind of a network monitoring tool and see what exactly is being exchanged between SIMS and the copier?

You can run something like Ethereal on another machine, or TCPDump on OS X, or even Interarchy directly on your SIMS machine. Maybe if you watch the actual communication between the two, you will see something that isn't right, or at least be able to isolate at exactly what stage the connection is dropped.

-chris
<www.mythtech.net>