From: NetHead <nethead@pecandeluxe.com>
Subject: Re: SIMS won't send for device
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:53:52 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Sorry... didn't mean to imply that Joe's suggestion was "bad".

I found a solution that did not involve SIMS, so I think we'll let this
thread die a dignified death.

Your mention of a "stupid firewall" made me do a little checking of the
firewall here. That wasn't the obvious problem, but I did clean up some
old settings.

Thanks to all who offered suggestions.

Doug Starkey
Network Administrator