From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Re: Username/Password
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:24:14 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
It is a backup at my home to the main mailservers at my office.  I am on old Mac head and I have tons of mac hardware - mostly from the 90's.  Thought I would put some of them to use.
I have tried 'postmaster' with and without a password and it doesn't recognize it.  I am on a business trip so I guess I will wait until I am home.  BTW - where can I get a copy of Communigator?

--Thanks

Leonard