From: Christopher Bort <cbort@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: Username/Password
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:42:47 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 10/08/07 13:24, lcs@spellnetwork.com wrote:

It is a backup at my home to the main mailservers at my office.  I am
on old Mac head and I have tons of mac hardware - mostly from the
90's.  Thought I would put some of them to use.
I have tried 'postmaster' with and without a password and it doesn't recognize it.  I am on a business trip so I guess I will wait until I am home.  BTW - where can I get a copy of Communigator?

<ftp://anonymous@ftp.stalker.com:21/pub/CGMac/CommuniGate-Client.sit.hqx>

BTW, the SIMS docs (I think you said you couldn't find them?) are at <ftp://anonymous@ftp.stalker.com:21/pub/SIMS/SIMS-Guide.sit.hqx>.

--
Christopher Bort
Homes Magazine

Real Estate Advertising/ Web Products/ Digital Printing Services

Serving: Wine Country Napa & Sonoma County, Marin County, San Francisco Bay
Area, Santa Cruz County, Monterey County , San Luis Obispo County & Santa
Barbara County, Reno/Sparks & Carson Valley, North Lake Tahoe & Truckee &
South Lake Tahoe