From: billc <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: Username/Password for SIMS
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 21:37:33 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 9:12 AM -0400 10/8/07, lcs@spellnetwork.com wrote:
I just loaded SIMS and am trying to set it up.  It tells me, of course, to configure from a web browser.  When I do it asks for a username and password.  I haven't setup anything yet, so is there a default username and password to get in?  There is no manual anymore.

You don't mention the version you're using, but it should be the latest beta. Stable as a rock for some 6 years now, at least => 1.8b9d14, and you *definitely*  not use the 1.7x versions.

 ftp://ftp.stalker.com/pub/SIMS-PPC-18b9d14.sit

 ftp://ftp.stalker.com/pub/SIMS-68k-18b9d14.sit

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>

Don't miss October's Natural Building Colloquium: <http://naturalbuildingtexas.org>