From: billc <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: blew out my router, can't get my wildcards working again
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:38:16 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

I have tried all the ones below on my "buy" address and they don't work anymore either. Even though they worked last week.

<*_buy@serversmiths.com> = buy
*_buy@serversmiths.com = buy
*_buy = buy

Try

<*_buy>=buy

that'll deliver to the local address "buy".

You may have something higher in your router which is turning @serversmiths to an ip or @mail.serversmiths.com or such, which would then throw the first entry you have above off kilter.  The second two are not going to work as they have to have the left side of the = surrounded by <>

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>