From: Bob Smith <lists@accurateimage.org>
Subject: Re: replacing SIMS
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:35:26 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

On Feb 18, 2008, at 6:45 PM, Paul Didzerekis wrote:

 wasted a day trying to follow the instructions for getting ECM2 installed but kept running into problems because there are no clear concise step by step instructions for the install process.  I also think it was because it is geared more towards install on Tiger Server.

It is a bit trickier to install on client.  Nothing wrong with the packages but the instructions are more slanted to Server installs.  I had to try several times before I got it up and running... mostly my inexperience with MySQL and such.  I've been using it since the summer of 2006 on Tiger client.  I have it running on an old G4 tower.  It's been rock solid and very easy to maintain.  Like SIMS, it just works.  I'm hosting mail for about twenty low traffic domains.

Bob Smith

Accurate Image Bob Smith Photographer Waco Texas USA
http://www.accurateimage.org