From: Paul Didzerekis <hostmaster@3-rivers.com>
Subject: Re: replacing SIMS
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:15:52 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
 I would love to get it all installed and configured but I had a hard time doing so and spent an entire day getting things all screwed up. I figure it must have been the order I was installing things. I have read over the page at http://maxo.captainnet.net/ecm2/ a dozen times and it does not give you the order to install the packages in. In one place it says to "Download and install packages listed on the sidebar:" Then is also has build instructions and it also has a list in the middle of the page with 3 steps "1. Installing SpamAssassin 2. ECM2Admin 3. Configuration files". So what is the correct order to get it all installed and configured correctly so that it all works? Also will it be okay to use MAMP for the Apache/PHP/MySQL install? I have reinstalled Tiger and have run all updates and I am ready to go again with all the installs but would like to know the order to do them in.

Thanks,
Paul Didzerekis
Owner, Three Rivers Internet
http://www.3-rivers.com or http://www.threeriversinternet.com
Professional website hosting, authoring, & e-commerce.
FREE website hosting for non-profits at http://nonprofitmac.com/
          DOMAIN REGISTRATIONS from $15.00/year
LOCAL PHONE 946-3163         ******       TOLL FREE 800-426-6646