From: Ross Hunter <ross.hunter@operint.com>
Subject: Re: replacing SIMS
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:41:43 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I moved to Postfix Enabler about 3 weeks ago after the hard drive on my SIMS machine died.  It's fairly simple to setup, although I am still fine tuning it.  As far as crippling features in Postfix, what isn't provided for in the GUI, you can readily modify in the mail.cf file.  Note that you will be using Terminal from time to time.

Ross Hunter