From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Backup
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:08:59 -0400
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I am having a problem with my backup server.  It has been working over the years but today it won't forward the mail it has collected to the primary server.

Short Story:  Yesterday my primary server stopped listening on port 25.  I checked the backup and it also was not listening on 25.  Since the backup is at my home I restarted it immediately (things had been down for about 6 hours).  The backup started immediately collecting mail but it was marked "failed" as it came in which doesn't make sense to me.  Anyway, today I started the primary in my office and cannot get the backup to send it's mail to the primary.  Does anyone know how to force this?  I hope someone is still around on this list.  BTW - I am using the latest version of SIMS (LOL).

--LCS