From: Bill Christensen <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: Backup
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:18:32 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 11:55 AM -0400 5/19/08, Bill Cole wrote:

The S.* files in the SIMS queue are plain text files consisting of the message and its headers prefaced with lines containing the SMTP envelope and queue state. I don't know that Stalker ever fully documented the semantics, and I don't remember everything I used to know about SIMS, but I THINK that you can change a terminally failed message back into a retryable message by editing the envelope recipient line(s) at the top starting with 'R E ' to start with 'R W '

That is correct.

You'll have to restart SIMS for it to pick up the change.

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>