From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Re: Backup
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 10:11:30 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I want to thank everyone that answered.  I tried changing the R E to R W and restart the machine - however even after saving each file with the change somehow it revert immediately back to the R E and would not attempt to send the mail.  I made a backup of the Q since I didn't want to lose those messages but I really need to send them off to the primary.  Should I try copying the text files into the primary?  The mail belongs to clients and I'm sure some of it is important.
Thanks for any suggestion.

LCS