From: Michael Heth <mlr@serversmiths.com>
Subject: Re: end of an era
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:50:13 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

I'm still flogging 2 last version SIMS servers and they hold up pretty well.

But I just moved from a colo big ISP situation to a bizclass cable setup at my office. I'm getting throughput/can't talk/bounce issues from time to time, more often than before. Anyone know of any situation with SIMS where a receiving server would not be able to verify a domain with SIMS? or sumthin? I have felt it might just be a co-incidence but I also know all SIMS users love to see some traffic on the list from time to time.

Any help is appreciated, recent header from bounce is below.

Thanks,

M./