From: <hostmaster@3-rivers.com>
Subject: Re: end of an era
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:51:30 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Same here.  Switched everything over to ECM2 a few months back.  Had a few issues with the switch but it has been great ever since.

Paul Didzerekis
Owner, Three Rivers Internet
http://www.3-rivers.com
Professional website hosting, authoring, & e-commerce.
FREE website hosting for non-profits at http://nonprofitmac.com/
          DOMAIN REGISTRATIONS from $15.00/year
LOCAL PHONE 946-3163         ******       TOLL FREE 800-426-6646