From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Password recovery
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:49:52 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I am in a pickle and I hope someone can help.  I need to recover passwords from SIMS and it would be nice is I could do it remotely.  I remember that there was a script to pull the info and if I had to I could go to the server location and run it.  However, I remember a few years back someone talked about a way to retrieve passwords through the SIMS mini-server over the internet.  There was a process to get to that info.  I know this list is almost dead - but I hope someone is around that remembers.

--Thanks