From: <hostmaster@3-rivers.com>
Subject: Re: Password recovery
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:22:57 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Do you need to recover a lot of passwords or just a few?  If it is just a few then you can just use the web interface and view the info for an account then view source in your browser and look for the password field the password will be there in the code.

I don't remember there being a way to retrieve then in mass remotely.

Good luck,
Paul Didzerekis