From: cb <cb@mythtech.net>
Subject: Re: Password recovery
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:23:05 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Nov 14, 2008, at 12:49 PM, lcs@spellnetwork.com wrote:

I am in a pickle and I hope someone can help.  I need to recover passwords from SIMS and it would be nice is I could do it remotely.  I remember that there was a script to pull the info and if I had to I could go to the server location and run it.  However, I remember a few years back someone talked about a way to retrieve passwords through the SIMS mini-server over the internet.  There was a process to get to that info.  I know this list is almost dead - but I hope someone is around that remembers.

If you can get into the remote admin web interface, the passwords are listed in clear text in the page source for each account page.

-chris
<www.mythtech.net>