From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Spam Question
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:14:52 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I still have a couple of SIMS servers running - old habits die hard!!  But I am ready to start a war with spam.  There is one thing that baffles me and I'm sure it's a simple thing to deal with.  I have been getting a lot of spam lately that has my emaill address in the "From" and "To" or "Reply To" fields.  I have started reporting spam to Spamcop but I don't know how to report this since it has my address.  The headers have the mail server it came from but no email address.  If someone could help me with this, I would appreciate it.

--Thanks