From: Christopher Bort <cbort@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: Spam Question
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:32:29 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 12/11/08 12:14, lcs@spellnetwork.com wrote:

I still have a couple of SIMS servers running - old habits die hard!! But I am ready to start a war with spam.

I don't have an answer to your specific question, sorry, but I think that if you're suiting up to do battle with spam, you're best advised to migrate your servers to something newer than SIMS. While it was adequate, good even, at anti-spam when it was fresh, it has fallen pretty far behind the curve in the years since it was actively developed.

--
Christopher Bort
Homes Magazine

Real Estate Advertising/ Web Products/ Digital Printing Services

Serving: Wine Country Napa & Sonoma County, Marin County, San Francisco Bay
Area, Santa Cruz County, Monterey County , San Luis Obispo County & Santa
Barbara County, North Lake Tahoe & Truckee & South Lake Tahoe