From: Tim Wortman <twortman@microsolutionspc.com>
Subject: Re: Spam Question
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:08:36 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Check out the products from Barracuda Networks. (http://www.barracudanetworks.com/ns/?L=en) I've been using one of their Spam Firewall appliances here for the last 4 years with really good results with my SIMS servers.

It's also been a very effective solution for our other servers that "do" have more advanced Spam control technology.

Tim Wortman
Systems Administrator
Cyber Lodge Internet Services, Inc.