From: nethead <nethead@pecandeluxe.com>
Subject: Farewell, old friends
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:11:25 -0600
To: SIMS List <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Well, I've continued to hang out on here, lurking more than anything else,
for about a year since I de-commissioned my last SIMS server. I stayed on
mostly just to see if there was anything I could contribute or in case I
changed course and revived the SIMS server.

But, as with so many things, SIMS had its season and it has past. We've been
on an Exchange server for over 2 years now and I've been running OSX Server
for my backup mail server needs. I just don't foresee going back to SIMS and
I don't see Stalker doing any more active development.

Thanks to all who have helped over the years. This has been a great group
and I will miss it.

Excelsior!

Doug Starkey
Network Administrator