From: lewis butler <lbutler@covisp.net>
Subject: Re: Spam Question
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 22:45:30 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 11-Dec-2008, at 13:32, Christopher Bort wrote:
On 12/11/08 12:14, lcs@spellnetwork.com wrote:
I still have a couple of SIMS servers running - old habits die hard!! But I am ready to start a war with spam.

I don't have an answer to your specific question, sorry, but I think that if you're suiting up to do battle with spam, you're best advised to migrate your servers to something newer than SIMS. While it was adequate, good even, at anti-spam when it was fresh, it has fallen pretty far behind the curve in the years since it was actively developed.

It still has one killer feature, and that is its easy Spam Trap ability.

--
"You're an elf and you're going to wear panties like an elf." --
David Sedaris, Santaland Diaries