From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Can't connect to account
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:25:12 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I hope there are some still lurking on this list because I am having an issue.  I can't download mail because it keeps asking for my password.  The account is continuing to receive mail and is growing rapidly.  In the logs there is a line that shows every time I try to connect -

POP {lcs} Parsing failed. Error Code=-36

Does anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it? I created another account and it is working and all other accounts can send and receive mail. I can just use the new account but I need to transfer all mail to it. Would someone help me either fix the error or direct me how to transfer the mail from the old to the new account.

--Thanks