From: Christopher Bort <cbort@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: Can't connect to account
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 08:24:16 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 06/01/09 07:25, lcs@spellnetwork.com wrote:

I hope there are some still lurking on this list because I am having
an issue.  I can't download mail because it keeps asking for my
password.  The account is continuing to receive mail and is growing
rapidly.  In the logs there is a line that shows every time I try to
connect -

POP {lcs} Parsing failed. Error Code=-36

Does anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it?

Not sure. What's your logging level set to? You might get a little more info to diagnose the problem with at a higher level.

I created another account and it is working and all other accounts
can send and receive mail. I can just use the new account but I
need to transfer all mail to it. Would someone help me either fix
the error or direct me how to transfer the mail from the old to the
new account.

If memory serves, SIMS stores mail in plain text files, so you should be able to just copy and paste from the old account's mailbox file to the new account's.

--
Christopher Bort
Homes Magazine

Real Estate Advertising/ Web Products/ Digital Printing Services

Serving: Wine Country Napa & Sonoma County, Marin County, San Francisco Bay
Area, Santa Cruz County, Monterey County , San Luis Obispo County & Santa
Barbara County