From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Re: Can't connect to account
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:03:44 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks for the response.  I increased the log level to all and got the same error.  Another response off list told me that -36 is an I/O error and to check the disk.  I think the file is corrupted so I created another account.  I can copy over the files from one account to the other - but i need to download the files still in the mailbox on the server.  Any ideas on how to do that?  There is a file in the accounts folder with my email account name that is 52MB but how do I get the individual emails out of that file?

LCS