From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Final task
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:22:30 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Well I have finally made the move to replace SIMS.  It seems a shame since it feels like I'm abandoning an old friend.  SIMS has been with me for years but since she decided to totally corrupt my account and it is unrecoverable - I must move on.
There are several accounts on SIMS that still have mail in them and I need to send it to the new server.  For the time being, I turned the SIMS box into a backup mail server.  I need a little assistance getting the mail in the existing boxes to be resent so it goes to the primary machine.  DNS is reconfigured and propagated so that part is working.

--Thanks