From: Christopher Bort <cbort@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: Final task
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:07:02 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 06/02/09 08:37, lcs@spellnetwork.com wrote:

Thanks Christopher,

It would be nice to have a copy of MovePOPMail since that sounds like the ticket.  But alas I set up a Postfix server on one of my *nix boxes.  Is there a way to get a copy of this program only or any other suggestions?

I'm not sure if Stalker distributes it outside of the CGPro package, but I'd be surprised if it's unique; there are probably similar scripts floating around the ether. Postfix may even have something like it. Google is your friend. I'd start with a search on something like 'migrate pop3'.

--
Christopher Bort
Homes Magazine

Real Estate Advertising/ Web Products/ Digital Printing Services

Serving: Wine Country Napa & Sonoma County, Marin County, San Francisco Bay
Area, Santa Cruz County, Monterey County , San Luis Obispo County & Santa
Barbara County