From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Re: Final task
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:44:50 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
You are correct - there is a disk issue - but only with 1 account - all other accounts are fine and I can copy them.  When I try to copy my account to another box, I get error -50 can't be copied.  There is probably come corruption but it's hard to find repair utilities for MAC OS 9 still around.
Thanks for the help.  If I can find some utility to repair the file and let me copy it - i will use the command you sent.

LCS